Join Safe Kids for our 2017 Childhood Injury Prevention Convention, July 26-29 at the Marriott Waterfront hotel in Baltimore, Maryland. The Prevention Convention (or PrevCon) will bring together more than 600 injury prevention experts from hundreds of communities across the United States and more than 30 countries around the globe.
Exhibiting | top
Why Exhibit at the Safe Kids Worldwide Childhood Injury Prevention Conference?
- Gain national and international exposure with attendees from across the country and from our 32 global partners.
- Interact with 600 of the world’s leading injury prevention and public health professionals.
- Exhibit in the heart of the conference space, with specific hours dedicated to networking with conference attendees.
- Join us at the welcome reception and network with attendees, including staff, sponsors and fellow exhibitors.
- Receive one complimentary conference registration and a second registration at $300. Each registration includes select meals.
- Receive complimentary listing in the conference program.
Who are our attendees?
Attendees include representatives from Safe Kids coalitions in the United States, leaders from our global network, public health professionals, federal agencies, representatives of partners and sponsors, and the broader public health community.
Our coalitions in the United States work each and every day in their local communities to prevent injuries to children. In addition to representing Safe Kids, coalition coordinators typically play an active role in injury prevention, serving as doctors, nurses, firefighters, police officers, community safety advocates and public health officials.
Our global network members from around the world lead research, programming, awareness and advocacy efforts in injury prevention.
Our attendees are trusted injury prevention advocates and will be interested in learning about your products, services and programs to share with their local communities.
What will the exhibit space look like?
Exhibit Hall Schedule (Subject to Change) | top
Wednesday, July 26
Exhibitor Set Up: 12:00 – 6:00 pm
Latest Tech Workshop (Car Seat Manf Only): 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Opens with Reception: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Thursday, July 27
Exhibit Hall Hours: 7:30 am – 6:45 pm
Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall: 7:30
There will be designated breaks in the Exhibit Hall throughout the day
Friday, July 28
Exhibit Hall Hours: 7:30 am – 11:45
Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall: 7:30
Last break in the Exhibit Hall: 11:30-11:45
Exhibitor Move-out: 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan – Coming Soon
Fees and Deadline | top
|After June 15||
Exhibitor Registration Fee Includes
- One draped 6-ft. x 3-ft. table, suitable for a tabletop display, (8-ft. height limitation) and up to two chairs and a wastebasket. Additional charge for electricity and Internet. Note: if you are using an 8-10 foot popup floor display, you will need two booth spaces.
- One complimentary conference registration and additional registration at a discounted rate of $300. Each additional registration will be charged at the early bird rate. Each registration includes:
- Choice of a number of workshops/session/plenaries
- Awards luncheon
- Continental breakfast
- Refreshment breaks
- All conference materials
- Access to all exhibits
- An invitation our welcome reception on Wednesday evening
- Complimentary listing in the conference program
A listing of all exhibitors and booth numbers will be provided in the conference packet.
- Hotel – Room block deadline June 26
- Registration – Early bird deadline June 16
Payment and Registration | top
- Payment by check (in U.S. dollars, payable to Safe Kids Worldwide) must accompany applications in order for a booth to be reserved.
- Applications received without payment will not be considered complete until payment is received.
- Safe Kids Worldwide’s Federal ID number is: 52-1627574
- Once we receive your registration, you will receive a confirmation of your registration via e-mail within 5 days.
- If you are paying by check, please send a check payable to Safe Kids Worldwide by mail to: Safe Kids Worldwide
Attn: Mark Ryan
1255 23rd Street
Washington, D.C. 20037
- Your cancellation request must be made in writing. Please e-mail it to Safe Kids at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For registrations paid by credit card, refunds will be issued at time of cancellation (please allow 5-7 days for processing). For registrations paid by check or purchase order, refunds will be issued after the conference.
- June 30, 2017, is the deadline for cancelling your conference registration and refund is subject to a 50 percent fee.
- After June 30, 2017, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Note: Cancelling your conference registration does not cancel your hotel reservation.
Sponsorship | top
- More information on conference sponsorship.