The Safe Kids Worldwide Childhood Injury Prevention Convention, or PrevCon, brings together injury prevention professionals from across the United States and around the world to discuss, share and learn ways to make an even greater impact for children and families.
The Safe Kids Worldwide Childhood Injury Prevention Convention will include four days of sessions on a wide range of topics including:
- Global Road Safety and Vulnerable Road Users
- Child Passenger Safety: latest technologies, hospital-based programs
- Road Safety and Teens
- Pedestrian Safety in School Zones
- Emerging solutions in Sports and Water Safety
- Keeping Kids Safe at Home
In addition to continuing education opportunities:
Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES)
Safe Kids Worldwide is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. This convention includes workshops and plenaries for CHES/MCHES to receive Category 1 CECH.
Details on CHES credits will be provided in the conference program.